Why Choose Kirktonholme?
Why Choose Us?
- We have a highly skilled and qualified staff team.
- We offer quality full time and part time nursery day care for babies, toddlers, pre-school children and in selected sites before and after school care.
- Each nursery has a well-established outdoor learning environment, giving children the opportunity to learn through natural experiences
- We are proud members of the National Day Nurseries Association.
- Our buildings are safe, spacious, bright and allow us the space and flexibility to cater for the individual needs of each child.
- We offer a choice of menus for your child, providing wholesome food each day.
- We have an excellent crèche facility within the Scottish Parliament.
We are conveniently situated in various locations within the West of Scotland, including:
- East Kilbride
- Newton Mearns
The company is a family run business owned by Charlotte and Eamonn Kelly who have three children of their own. All three children attended the nursery over the years which has helped us focus on the family friendly ethos we take pride in.
The first Kirktonholme Nursery was established in 1994 in East Kilbride providing 188 places for children aged 6 weeks to 11 years. Since that time we have opened centres in Shettleston, Wishaw, Tollcross, Newton Mearns, Ayr, Coatbridge and the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh.
Each nursery is run by an experienced manager who is supported by our highly dedicated area manager. All staff are registered with the Scottish Social Service Council and disclosed through the Protection of Vulnerable Groups scheme.
All nurseries comply with local and national guidance on Pre Birth to Three and Curriculum for excellence.